Friday, October 1, 2010

Odd, when did i begin valuing family so high? I use to hate idea of going to family things, try to get to friends place instead. But now...Now i kinda enjoy it at times, especially with younger family. and i find myself developing affection for family if only because they are family. I mean, since i began talking to Summer again i have fallen in love with her, she is someone i would love to bother more, and i kinda want to see more since she lives close to me.

(note, summer is my younger cousin, so not like that, pervs)

Just overall i have wanted to help family more, genuinly worrying about them, caring more...it is odd.

I really am changing. God Lets hope it continues.

And goin to lee's today, will be fun i hope. Need to help the Sex Bob Ombs with their decks, goin to Mr. S's tomorrow <3.


------hours later---

And god. I really needed that. I initially felt a bit bad, recent times where struggling to break past my dont-get-down philosophy. But i kept good, and i had a ton of fun. And realized Shawn and Lee are by far two of my closest friends.

But god, an iron man marathon kicked so much ass. <3

And ya know, a day with just the Guys is really good. Nothing can compare to how it is calming.

Even though Sabrina was there...


Too bad Tay, Em, Rachel, Claire, Ben, Kasha, etc. where not there D:

But god. Great week. And lol, seeing Lee again tomorrow...I think this is 4 times out of school this week? XD

No comments: