Thursday, July 14, 2011

fuck this -_-

CAnt stop feeling sorry for myself. Realize Max can get a nationals invite for yugioh but i still cant even do decent at regionals, During the small time Sam is on and I was dying to talk to her my phone freaks out, then it seems even though Shawn can hang tomorrow, and even though Justin is gonna be at KEvins most of the time, and i always leave him alone i cant fucking hang with my best friend because i have to watch a kid who wont be here -_-, oh, and the Pokemon roleplay i am doing started without me because Justin wouldnt get off and they didnt tell me.

Fuck this.

One of those days.

And apparently Mark doesnt need me in work tomorrow, but that is just cause he is a bitch about my schedule. Probably just to get at my dad somehow -_-

Fuck this.

Oh and Harry Potter fans are on the as-bad-as-twilight rabidness. And I am growing more and more annoyed with it just from how annoying they are. And hating myself that i ever get like that.

Fucking hell I am in a bad mood.

And these grippo chips barely have any taste. Of course.

Fucking hell. All of it to hell.

No comments: