Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Lets see:

I had a few hour talk with Nyquist, then Laura came out. Got really close to both of them. Especially ben.

Finally got people, or at least Ben, Hess, and Laura, to realize that it is not depression that brings me out to the night sky, but the pure unadulterated beauty. The fireflies dancing amongst the starry sky showing all that is and ever was to let us know we exist, to show us the truth, and let minds clear and become nothing but simple...

That made no sense...

But it is amazing.

Adopted Mel the melon who lost his life.

Fought around with friends. Violence is too much fun in a controlled enviroment.

Had the brilliant idea to glowstick in the pool.

Me Laura Ben and Jess went on a midnight donut run and walmart run, we didnt get masks but got a Tepid plush and Optimus Prime shirt xD

stayed up till 6 to see sunrise, the clouds stopped it, but soo worth it.

Except having to work on 3 hours of sleep.

And my whole body is in pain. Worth it.

Watched fire work at Jessicas.

I ran, jumped into a roll, and managed to continue rolling the whole way, so fun. So painful.

Me and Benny ben totally owned Laura. She was holding Nyquist's hand, he went to feet, i was like "High five" she did, i grabbed her arm, he got legs, and we kidnapped her.

It was really fun.

I ralized i am still not free of demons.

Nor am i ready for a relationship

And the urge to want a relationship is odd. I actually dont, but vaguely finding myself falling for people for no reason. Oh well. Not going to fall prey to differnt shit like that.

I think something between me and Emily...Lightened...I guess?

Who knows. I am really at ease recently. I love it.

No comments: