Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Eh, fuck it.

I am just gonna have taylor throw the damn party. I don't want to deal with getting shit over it. though this whole life is getting fucktarded, maria does something, it is fine, helpful, and a-okay. I do the same thing, or almost exactly the same, it is evil, cruel, hurtful, and vile. She makes snide comments and insults to taylor about his relationship nad hse has been helping him. I encourage, support, and tell some stuff, and i am being rude, and trying to sabotage it. Bull shit. Screw this i quit.

And must. Get. New. One. Piece. I bet black beard will use his little devil fruit powers to remove the poison, then kick magellans ass...

And i got light of destruction. Yay. Fun tugioh pack.

Uhm. Pie.

I am bored in school.

Spanish exam today.


FALCON PAUNCH

YESZ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!

No comments: