Friday, June 19, 2009

Wierd i am not sad, not happy, i just don't want to talk, its like...

Reading. When ever i read I just hate talking to people, i murderously i hate people bothering me while i try to read. I mean hell, i was even reading today (totally not more dresden....DAMNIT I NEED ATLAS SHRUGGED >.< I WANT TO FINISH >.<) And it is also like when i am tired. Most all should know what it is like. When you are just so tired you cannot stand to speak to people. I just feel too lazy to speak to people, it is so irking. I will probably be back to normal after the weekend, yugioh always fixes that.

But i guess in the end, i just need time to be alone. To let anger and such dissapear. Let temptation and hate go away. Let joy and fear simmer. Play some games. And try to actually figure out where i stand, since i still can't for the life of me decide what i believe. Good and Bad still are so foreign...

And tuesday i will probably be back on track fo sho. Since the yugioh box i have been waiting for will come out, giving one of hte cards i desperatly need to me with ease. Yay.

And I am glad Taylor has sense to stop bothering me and let me be alone when i want to be alone. Maria seems not to...

And i feel sick past few days...

But yeh, everyone stop acting worried and such, and all that. I be fine. Just think of it as if I got a new FF game, or Bio 2. Oh. By the way. When i get those, i am purely ignoring all of you. Actually. I am breaking all ties. Unless you play bio 2 also. Yeh. And english dissidia in a little while...

1 comment:

Ria said...

RAWR!!! How am i supposed to act though when one of my friends mnetally drops off the earth, You tell me, and then i wont sit there next to you. You should at least tell us whats wrong!