Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Eh.

Today was pretty fun, talked to people. This one devin guy i know is on smae meds as me, we talked baout ADHD and it for a while xD Laura and maria got on my case about being a jerk to mum. Though me and family are jerk to each other. What she is always upset about is not how i act to her, but because i waste myself and don't do work. And pick on bro. Working on second one though. I had a whole sarcastic mini-essay on why they where wrong, but realized i need to stop fighting and defending myself on here when it is over. xD But if i am a jerk to her, well, taylor and scott have same exact issues with them, so they are jerks too xD

And apparently saying that i am gonna try to convince mom to give me facebook back, and barter with her for it, and ask for it, is saying i am gonna force her to let me have it o.O

And WC09 is being a douche. It has a avoid the gaurds level. THIS IS NOT FUCKING ZELDA! I BOUGHT THIS TO PLAY CARDS NOT RACE AND AVOID GAURDS GOD DAMNIT.

FFIV the after years is cool.

Uhm. I was really really energetic all day, but the meds wore off so now i am deathly tired....

so yeh. Thats all. Oh. I am gonna have a bonfire sometime hopefully one of the first two or three weekends after school ends, me and tay agreeded on this for all who knew he wanted to have one, we are gonna burn all school stuff we don't need, tell me if yall got specific days you can't come if you want to come nad such.

No comments: