Saturday, June 20, 2009

Yay

my deck has been owning the people at big tournament. It is so fucking awesome.

And god, Hitler, go away from my mind. That small human side...it hates everything you did. But the horrible logical side is spouting off shit i hate. I hate the idea of people dieing. But then the other side is saying that if we don't get rid of quite a few people, the whole damn world will be over a few hundred times faster. It tells me the sad, horrible truth that nothing will be around in 50 or a 100 years. That everything horrible is needed. But then there is my small bright side. The side saying it will all work out, give everything some time, that some miracle science will happen, and everyone will be fine, and the world will have its fairy tale ending.

But i know the darker side might be more true. And feel sick thinking of it.

And Year One ruled.


And yay. I feel horrible again. Eh, i must sleep soon. Oh well. I feel better. Awake again xD Less antisocial...oddly it happened after getting 12 hours of sleep, and actually eating...i had barely 9 hours of sleep over 2 days, and realized i had not eaten anything but reeses over the last few days...i need to eat more...it and lack of sleep is bad....But i really hate when i get like that, i am horrible by ignoring people, and worse when i don't, piss em off and be pissed for ignoring, or try and tolerate, and just be even worse than average. Oh yay for lose lose.

AND OH MY FUCKING GOD! I FINALLY GOT MY FUCKING ATLAS SHRUGGED! Now to finish...200/300 pages...i can do it....

No comments: