Thursday, December 31, 2009

I won't do too much. But a happy new years.

So. A crapload happened. I lost friends, and i refound them. All those friends i was just friends with, i became close to. Lost it with other friends. Hell, i learned love, learned hate, learned depression, quit trying and left it to fate. Lost my friend, regained them in the end. Came to love a new daughter/niece/wife, and i found the love of my life. BEcame a better person, became a worse person, learned to control myself, and lost all control. Became best friend with those i hated, learned to love them, and feel elated. Had my ups, had my downs. Saw many smiles, and just as many frowns. tried and make amends, especially with lost friends.

God so much happened. I loved it all. I hated it too. But i was there with all of you. Heh. You all know how i feel, you know what i think, so i am not doing one of the big explanations on everyone. I let you all know often. But i thank you all, i have found great friends in you. So here is to another year, and i hope i find friends in you still, all of you, and know that all of you, every single one, will find a friend in me.

No comments: