Thursday, December 10, 2009

...Two more songs to my addictive listening >.>

Oh well by fleetwood mac and Two Hearts Beat by U2 are added to my list, along with lily Allens "its not me its you" album. And Smiles, and LDN from her too. >.>

And Poppet, you never said thank you~ You just said "i'm an idiot" and avoided talkin about it poppet. But how you said it conveyed all that you meant, but i won't say you're welcome. It seems so...Final and pointless if i do. And i know you will be here, and be my friend, for a long time to come. And you know that if you need help, or to talk i am always here. And don't think for an instant i don't understand, or won't have gone through it, cause trust me poppet, i have, i still am at times. And i can help you through the hell. I am a constant visitor there, and i have gone through and back often. And even if you can't, cause by god i know it is painful to consider, to act on, to try, remember that i am here for ya, remember that i know how it feels, and even when you are pushing people away, and irrationally hate people for trying to get to you when it is what you want, that i know how you feel, and i, no, all of your friends are still here for ya in the end. And your my best non-bromantic-romantic-daughter friend, and i love ya~

And woot excuse to make a non lazy blog. xD

1 comment:

Alex said...

No. Really. I said "Thank you" xD and you said "Your welcome"

Unless I have been overcome by the Himizawa Syndrome and I have begun to imagine things.

Which would be no surprise.