Thursday, December 17, 2009

Not diggin this day at all.

Bah. So Whit and JEnni got in fight with Destiny, it really killed seeing them so...broke. So i hugged them, and kissed their forehead, barely spoke, just tried to make them feel better. And i realized, i treat them like i do my cousins to a degree, xD that is how i console my cousins, hug them, kiss their head (though with some i do that because they are adorable or it pisses them off xD) and just tell them kind words. Wow. I really would be like a good dad/uncle person...

Then math i had a quiz, when no other period did. And they got to play games -_- And i have not understood this chapter. So i failed.

Barely escaped showing vocab in social studies. Did a quick memorization five minutes before. Hopefully i did good, i really really need to up my grade to exempt.

Then i need talent show ticket. Dunno if i still can get. and half my friends are goin to the study hall or some band thing. So i feel alone all ready. Which really sucks. Wanted to hang with everyone since i barely see them, especially em. Bah.

Dunno if i am going to tays cause family is seeing avatar.

Really just want to hang with Whit, Em, Kasha, Ben, and Tay, all the others too. But them a lot. Dunno why so specific, well, Whit and Em its obvious, same with others. I guess.

I now have realized that somehow kasha became one of my closest friends recently, like heading to level of Alex/Whit/Em/Ben/Tay.

Bah i just feel really shitty and sad right now...Not even in a way that makes sense. Specially since i was on top of the world. I wo- I KNOW WHY. I always get like this when i have school the last few days before a break. Ah ha. I will sleep later. Sleep always helps...

No one will read one piece T_T Still sad about that.

Oh. We had to dance in Spanish. I really didn't. I kinda wanted to, but also just liked watching... I bet if i was just with friends i would have but oh well.

BAH. I just want this week over. It sucks -_-

And did i mention i have no rootbeer -_- God. I really hate this day.

No comments: