Thursday, June 3, 2010

I guess i am tired of being happy, at least for today

I am keeping from going into a full out depression. But i really just can't keep up being happy today. I just am near a breaking point, nad fed up with a lot of shit. I guess i quit for today. Part of it is probably that for about a week i have gotten only 4 hours of sleep or so, yay insomnia -_- Ugh, today i am just drowning my everything into yugioh and books.

And taylor is having a party. Won't be able to go till late, oh well, barely want to go to be honest. Just getting sick of taylor. Oh well, will show up, maybe be broken out of this rut (or forced out by a nap), if not more DS.

But yeh, really losing urge to start anyhting. Will talk when others start, but don't want to start much....

But today was good i guess. NO MORE FUCKING SCHOOL, oh, nad i got Kim's Cell number. So now i can bother her. I love Kim, she entertains me, haha. And she gives me answers/help and is a Dresden fan, but that totally is not an influence in any of it >.>

So yeh, i guess that is all...

No comments: