Friday, June 4, 2010

Man, should not be lookin through old blogs...

Heh. God, *licks lips* This irony. It is so delicious. Now ii really am missing it. Hating this situation. Asking myself why, wondering why it faded, wondering if i should try, and all that fun stuff. Exact reversal. Heh. Irony. It is delicious.

Heh. Man, I am back in control, sorta. But some stuff is hard to stop, just from muscle memory. Heh. Man, keeping happy when I can barely stand myself is a bitch.

Looking htrough my texts also killed, was gonna go and delete everything i didn't need (mostly pictures which do not auto-delete), and saw the text she sent right after sugoi. Yeh, pathetic saving it, but i am a sap.

*breathes* Oh well. I will be strong, just whining and moaning won't do shit. Trying to hurt myself, or hurt her subconsiously, or anything of that sort. Nothing will come from it. Lets hope this all turns out well. If it doesn't...Who knows.

but man, i hate this.

On bright side, NO MORE SCHOOL FUCK YEH, except for alehandra. Everyone, point and laugh at her now *points and laughs* *ben calls short*

Oh, and Rachel may get me a chocobo plush, so then i haz chocobo and mah super epicz moogle de awesome. *nodnod*

Man, this is rambly today.

And man, texting emily and ben yesterday...I felt some small pang as if there was something unsaid that should have been said. But then Ben took emily's phone. And it went to talking about sexiness.

You know...Later maybe i will write something. Just to get my head in a workable place.

Paramore still is addicting.

SOMEBODY TOLD ME YOU HAD A BOYFRIEND, THAT LOOKS LIKE A GIRLFRIEND, I HAD OF FEBRUARY OF LAST YEAR, ITS NOT CONFEDENTIAL, I'VE GOT POTENTIAL

Okay, random song burst...

CH-ch-chia. Finally growing chia pet. Woot piggeh~ I named it Mew >.>

Reborn sucked again.

One piece was the shit.

Naruto ruined its goodness.

Bleach was so-so.

ULTIMO FTW.

Laura has been actually texting me often. dunno if it is pity, worry, or something. Who knows.

I hope it storms again, though then jadey will freak out again...

Oh hey. 9 Days till i get a new phone...I should probably start thinking about that.

WEeeeee i really need to write...

insomnia still here. Joy...

If only Ron was here. He'd be able to help...and stop my hair from stabbing my eyes, without cutting my ear. God blessed, how did Aunt Chrissy become pro hair person...

Sabo is so gonna die...

Had epic team i was playin with in L4D2. One of the kinds of things that you just have pure, unadultered, fun, and you can forget the rest of the world as you goof around with people who become your allies, and just kill the shit out of zombies.

God, i love zombie killing.

Man, I NEED MAH JUNK DESTROYER.

Dad is limiting me to 2 rootbeer a day...this last week or two sucks so much shit.

Dear lord, so much here...

Well, i will stop driving you all insane. So yeh...

No comments: