Tuesday, June 29, 2010

son of a bitch...

Why does this kinda thing have to happen...but do i still trust them...care for them enough to risk it...should i...shouldn't i....god damn life, can't let me stay sane for a bit...this is one of few things that could be used to my advantage...and it gives such horrible ideas i wish i never considered...but yet i love...they are a drug...i should not do this....but i probably will...god damn....ugh...I still like them...i still trust them...

But taylor will despise me if i do it...but they never did anything to taylor...that tayor did not want...

but it is also one of the reasons i dont like taylor dating...

but god...dammit dammit dammit....

Hoo boy. Calm mind calm.

And no...i cant talk about it. I promised i would not.

And ugh, jealousy, gtfo...why can't mind, emotions, and body all agree. >.<

Le sigh. WTB week end...

Wow. Too much talkin to ben...

Heh, guess to go with this event and mind fuck i shall remake my old deck...

and if you guessed who this is about...dont tell...

No comments: