Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Ugh, i am seriously getting annoyed

Brother keeps getting his way by being a prissy bitch, and mom is a bitch to me.

I still can barely eat without throwing up and feel shitty.

Emotions keep struggling to get better of me.

Oh they are in a big ass load of contradictions, between selfish and matrydom and all this shit. Guilt. and everything else. Stuff i shouldn't consider.

I am still going insane about absolutely nothing at all.

I hate this bullshit.

I need Ben back.

I hate Whitney being gone.

I just wanna break down but i refuse to be that weak and pathetic.

Talking about the person in my blog (Laura you where, right, everyone who guessed, keep secret, act surprised) Made me realize 60% of my grudges from past where really to myself.

I keep going from rational to irrational.

Sick of this, want to sleep for a long while, not wake up till school.

I actually despise summer -_-

So sick of everything at this point.

Especially whatever the fuck this sickness or shit is -_-

Messing up my sleep when i need sleep -_-

UGH.

God venting makes me feel saner.

At least none of this is truly getting to me, and i get it out via others, breathing, or blog before it does.

Its ironic how alike me and jeremy are.

Man, if this is the storm where is the eye? And can i get in it?

On another note, despite wanting ot be humerous, i can't make my little facebook stories like that. Only serious and deep kinda thing. But oddly fun.

No comments: