Thursday, September 30, 2010

Hoo boy, so odd, so odd.

God, it is odd, i should by all rights feel a bit sad, and a week ago i would have moped for a while about all this, spent this whole time with leland complaining and being confused...yet i am happy. Really. Utterly. Completely happy. I guess it is the certainty, not guessing, or something, I honestly have no idea.

I guess I really am sick of mopin, hell, what is the point yah? Screw it, instead of complaining on the drive to where-ever-we-are-going i should enjoy it, yeah?

But sure, parts of this suck, and a lot of stuff is going on, but why not run and enjoy all I can. I mean, life is going great, and i have great friends.

And man, writing this to talk to myself, making sure i don't put these subtle hints at whatever-it-is to other people is hard. I need to do this without talking to others but to myself.

Leland fixed computer, which is running better <3

Iron Man 2. Hell yeah.

And Emily, thanks. You really have been the most influential person on me. I know it may not seem it, but i have really become a much better person thanks to you. And i really am trying to become even better. And thanks for being a great friend all the time, even though i've been a horrible person the last few months. You are amazing with that, and i really am sorry for all the shit i put you through. And i really thank you, you've saved me so many times, and helped me so much. Also, while i have broken my one promise to you, this promise i make you, and guarentee that i will not break this: I stil consider you my best friend, and i will always be there for you if you do need me. But through this all, thank you, so much, for everything. And I am sorry, for a lot of things, for myself, for who i am, for what I have done, all of it. And if this is goodbye with everything, well, it was a hella good run, but i will respect what you want. And i am glad you got over your public awkwardness/fear, and that you and taylor seem to be doing so great, I really am happy for you. I hope you are happy, and hope life treats ya well. Thank you. Once again, I truly, utterly, thank you.

No comments: