Saturday, May 14, 2011

Also, one thing I've grown sure of. If any of you are reading this, and pissed at what I'm contemplating doing, or how I've talked about friends, or anything, I just want you to know I don't give a fuck. Honestly, half the people we know have done pot or gotten drunk. And on judging friends, well, you judge me often if you are mad about that. So fuck off. But I don't know who reads this. And frankly don't care. Honestly Alex is only one who updates and I sometimes read, but I realty don't bother much. Such trouble. Going to blogs. Actuallly I don't read any blogs. Truly. Such a bother. Lazy me yes. But Emily kicked me off her reading group, Casey updates once a month at best, Alex's succeeds in being confusing to get to (yes yes, I do lose link often, Sue me >>), and no one else updates. So yeah.

But basically. Imaginary reader who may be judging...fuck off.

But Hmm. Oddly a lot of people have been looking gorgeous to me for no reason. Emily has been looking quite pretty. Ben is sexy as always. Kasha has been, Claire, Laura, Rachel, Anna.

Though Anna seems to be a crazy ass mofo.

But pretty nice to look at.

And Nyquist is pretty fun. Love him.

I should expand my horizons more.

Especially when I'm losing interest in so many friends.

How creepy is it I feel like I am more mature than some of them...and actually think I may be right. Man. Jobs change a lot.

Need to stop spending...save for college...

Fuck I just went there? Damn...

Nothing will remain the same.

So much is different.

No comments: