Monday, May 2, 2011

Okay. Lets see. Beyond all doubt. My meds are worse hiigher dosages. If I don't eat a ton I lose personality, become mindless and confused almost. Get focused on one task. Later become angrier much easier...the ease at which I've almost told 5 people today to fuck themselves over nothing is outrageous. I should not be so mad so easy...its scary...need to talk to doctor..

Decided to go to prom for some reason...how did that happen. When I spent a year bitching bout it. Irony eh?

Ben made a mistake there...he is not gonna be able to handle it.

Hopefully he and Kasha don't destroy themselves right now...

They are though...

Dammit. I don't know what to do.

It sickens me that people would ever cheer over death.

I write friendship and sap speeches of tea level. Creepy.

Nyeh cat>nyan cat

Shiiiit this is going bad.

I hate being so angry recently...so easily annoyed, no compassion, nothing...dammit.especially when I'm trying to fix friendships

No comments: