Saturday, May 7, 2011

Hoo boy. I am really conflicted. I have last minute anxious fears and am really thinking i made a mistake deciding to go to prom...

But have a feeling i will enjoy myself.

Even if I am a bit stupid going solo and just eventually seeing people...maybe next year when all teh sophies can go I will do it right. Maybe get a date. Who knows...

At least Jason will be there. Man...I actually really like that guy. Barely have talked to him, but hey. He is cool. andagreenlanternfanandsupergeeksoyeah

But I...kinda am excited. I like this stuff more and more each time i go. and it ends sorta well. PlusIlovedressingupsosueme. Although tux part is overdoing it. I like smaller and thinner jackets. I looooove the shirts though, they make me feel cool.

And that is the most you will hear me praise non geek shirts clothing ever.

but man...I dunno how this will go. Then Tays. Though apparently somehow everyone, guys and girls, are sleeping over. Urgh. I dont mean to be mean on that...I just really wanted to have another night for just the guys, ya know?

But who knows. Guess soon ill go, see how it all ends. At least I will prob get some pictures and such...But I kinda feel my inner loner and freak out coming. Shit.

But I do love times to use Elina.

Maybe tonight stars will be out and it will be warm. Cant wait for them.

Also, god, I still love how confident i get from things like competitions. I wish I had the competitiveness I do at things like computers.

But me and Michael won, got 20 bucks each. <3

Lets see how this goes.

No comments: