Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Odd day. Got attacked by seniors and loved it. Water ftw.

Got to see Laura's i-really-love-this-but-wont-admit-it smile with watch.

Got a hug when i gave Lindsey her watch. Pretty awesome. ( so Sue me, I still have tiny crush xD)

Sam seems to actually be considering inviting me to her party. Which would be pool party...she'd be pretty hot. And I totally think she digs me. And once again. Tiny crush. Sue me.

Got raped by hail.



Almost saw a crash.


Someone jacked my comics D:<

Still couldn't say how I feel to Laura.

You know. I think I fear acceptance more than rejection.

Funny. I think I fear Laura and Alex because they make me think and know me better than myself.


And you know. Letting go and accepting rage made me feel so much better recently.

And yeah. I know im being an ass on some of this. And a hypocrite. And that lots of this is my fault. But at least I admit that.


But man. I dunno how to deal with Laura. Do risks outweigh gains? Or vice versa. And if she says yes...what..

And really tired.. think I have minor head injury from hail. Head hurts. Bad.

No comments: