Friday, April 29, 2011

My lord. All these fucking random girls who feel the need to praise god so that i see 3 straight post on most recent, or send love, or any shit irk me. Effing hell my FB list is goin to die sooner or later. Deletin half of them.

But man, its sad how much I am finding myself wishing I would ask Laura out. And it is funny how true this alternate personality thing is, and how often something is just...clicking and its like someone is taking over. Cept it is doing it outside of work too. Last few days...Ive been lively and letting myself make it or fake it. Part is being off meds..

Damn, I love the meds, but the higher teh dose teh worse it affects personality...I need to talk to my Doc soon about that.

But man. I really do like Laura. Well, shit sux right?

Who knows, maybe the time will be right later eh.

But man, I think I subconsciously am flirting more...hell I know i am. Flirting, making jokes about us and stuff to test boundries, giving her special treatment and gifts. If she somehow doesnt realize im in crush then man.

Though I think she reads this...

Oh well.

My damn blog.

Plus we both are doing our usual pretend-its-not-obvious-and-kinda-flirt-or-ignore thing.

Hrm, do think she sorta flirts back, for her at least.

And man...I didnt realize how much a hug means, specially when you dont give or get one in a while.

In context, Summer (my little cuz) came for play, and to embarass her i went nad hugged in front of friends and at school xD

And I still dont get...HOW DOES GETTING SOMEONE ARRESTED GET THEM TO MARRY YOU.

But yeah....BROOKLYN RAAEEEEEEG

No comments: