Sunday, January 31, 2010

Alex don't be a moron.

I still confide in you, i trust you, even if i can't do so as fully and as much as ben, well, he has a six year lead on you. xD But you are still just as important to me as he is. And you help me in ways he never can, he can't ever jog me out of my self pity, and hit me back to logic when i need it. God. So stop thinkin like that. And when i talk to you, its still like before. Same with emily. Same with Ben, whit, everyone. The only one that it is not the same with for me is bren. Just because i can trust ben more does not mean i don't love all of you, don't trust and confide in all of you. Its just he has helped me for seven years. And hell, with you alex, with emily, i have talked to both of you often for what, a year and a half? You guys have helped me more than most anyone in that time. Ben just...How to put it.... He is like my Turk. And you guys are Carla and Elliot. I trust you guys, and love all of you, but he is my chocolate bear.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I THOUGHT TAYLOR WAS YOUR CHOCOLATE BEAR NOOOOOOOOOOO