Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I love Parks

So i managed to successfully sneak in without him notice. Got questioned by random students, then sat till he came into the class room. He looked around a few times talking to the students (cause he is cool enough to make actual eye contact, not stand, stare in hte center, and pretend to) and he eventually saw me. I waved. and it went pretty much. (paraphrasing a lot)

"Hi"
"Hey"
"did you come to wish the kids good luck."
"Yeh. "
"Or are you here to take test again?"
"Yeh, gonna beat last years."
"I assume you have no class now."
"4th period study hall"
"Ah. So you are supposed to be in study hall or are you leaving early"
"Leaving early"
"Like now?"
"Yeh. "
"I see."
*he continues explaining with no issues of me being in the class*
"if any of you need the bathroom do it before exam starts. I will let first two rows go."
*i start leaving* "I will go to bathroom before"
*says bye to few people.*
"Nice seeing you brandon"
"you too Mr. Parks."

xD It wsa awesome. I love mr parks.

No comments: