Thursday, January 21, 2010

Random tidbits.

Lets see. Reading science magazine is making me annoyed, mainly with life. So many things i know, and yet i cant solve so many issues. So many things i dont. and i want to. So annoying. Can't help friends. Can't fix all of my broken relationships, i can still see strains, sprains, and cuts in them. Can't find myself. lost in a crowd, no way out. Can't help the few i truly care about when they are truly hurt. Bah.

Uhm. Breaking Tactics addiction. Only took like 3 days, pretty good for me.

New One Piece... it is brilliant. god bring 3 back when no one expected it, and then the whole garp battle. God. And the end, while a tad cliched and expected, was awesome as hell. God. This whole chapter has so much win it is outrageous.

Uhm. Gotta do a paper, gotten a little behind on everything... Will fix that.

Still can't find psp... If it is not found soon i will have to go buy a replacement.....luckily most of my data is backed up.

No comments: