Friday, January 22, 2010

Odd odd odd.

So lots of random stuff has been happening. But i am not letting the annoyances get to me, i am not letting myself be affected. I am being strong. Yada yada. I won't get so hurt by little things, i have known real pains, i won't act as if this small stuff is it.

And today it was odd, i went to talk to Maranda (I <3 that girl. She rules~) and Zack something was there, and he started talkin to me too. Now i have talked with him a few times, but most of my knowing him is hearing Maranda talk about him, usually if she is talking to me and he comes up, or vice versa we kinda just wait. But then he said hi to me randomly in the halls, was talking to me more, and invited me to applebees with him nad Jeremy today. Its like we skipped the small friendship part and suddenly are best friends. It is very odd. But pretty cool, specially cause Zack is a cool guy.

And new Reborn is great today too. So lets see, Ultimo-Amazing 11/10, One piece- purewin/10, bleach-9/10 great, naruto-faillulz/10, Soul eater-beastly/10 awesome, KHR 13/10

lots of good manga this week.

No comments: