Friday, January 8, 2010

Random musings again

Its odd. I've been thinking a lot more about me lately. and always it comes to me asking, why am i liked. And i realize, i am like maro. I am a actor, i have the flare for drama, and i hide myself, nad fake things, i know how to play the game of life. I switch between my multitude of crafted persona, and let my different emotions be under my control. I expertly switch from hateful to romantic to the sympathetic friend. Switch from for to against to a middle man.

And eventually, all the falsehoods, the acting, the seperate farces, they became a part of me, of my character, or maro, of shiro, of kanna, all my oc, all their faces i used, and all the Brandons i made, they became more than a ruse. They became who i am. Which has led to being unable to sort out the original from the new. Trying to figure out who i am and what i knew.

Heh. Yet this has given me a way to cope with everything, much like my little voices, it is odd.

No comments: