Friday, January 15, 2010

Ugh, and so the crap begins anew.

Honestly this is the most annoying part about the Bday time. Is the outrageous amount of time i have to spend arguing with mom and trying to get it so i can have a good fucking party with my god damn friends. But no, she keeps making when people can come later, and making when they have to leave earlier. Cutting it so my Bday, the oh-so-pointlessly-special day is not even half of the time of a normal party. her solution, have all my friends over at the oh-so-dull family party. Yeh. Lets make my friends come, and when we go downstairs to have fun with each other, we can entertain all the small kids, because that is fun. Oh and we wanna do anything upstairs, wait, we can't -_- So if i am lucky i may be able to get my party i actually want to be around 8-12. But so far she is only letting it be 11 -_- And then i get to have my whole family come sunday, and then they watch football, do all sorts of crap, i can't get online half the time, cant do anything i like, can't game, and have to watch kids. All while "my" party is spent on football, and other stupid shit, and we spend twenty minutes to give me a bunch of cards with money. Oh and this starts at fucking 1 and usually lasts till god damn 2 with some of the relatives -_- So the fun party i can barely get any time on, you know the party actually entertianing me, about me, and fun for me. And the party where i get ignored, football is big things, and i have to baby sit and have no fun gets a usual 12 hours. God. I fucking hate this time of the year. Now i remember why my birthday never excites me. Because it sucks.

No comments: