Sunday, January 24, 2010

breathe in...breathe out.

God. Thank the lord for yugioh. Lets me regain sanity with ease. Heh. I honestly have no idea where anything in life is goin now. Heh. Somedays it seems as if me and em are good, other times it is hell, some days it seems real, some days it seems as if i am being led along. Same for Alex. Same for bren. Definitely for bren. But i breathe. If i lose any of htem...I hope i can act rationally, not let it destroy what we had like what happened with me and laura. But i will recover faster. Heh. I just kinda wish any loss that would happen, and all the uncertanities and what not, wish i just knew where everything stood.



Its also odd, phil is never on. Heh. Everything is gone, and fallin apart. Oh well. I will calm myself. I will let it go its course. And for now i will quit. Let everything go where it does. and know at least i have ben here for me. He is a constant. And that is something i am never going to stop being thankful for.



And Alex, if you are gonna blog about me make it so i can see it D:< I am permission denied, i had to open some wierd google reader and do other wierd crap to see D:<



and dear god. Nothing but noobs on L4D2 >.<



But i iwll breathe, i will sleep, and let everything go its course. If these relationships are to be lost, they where good, and i will be hurt...but i will recover. I always do. Heh. And there are always memories...

No comments: