Monday, April 25, 2011

Here you want the God dammed truth. I gave up on only the group that does t read this.

Alex Laura and Emily. All people I love still but in the end I feel that I AM THE ONE WHO IS UNDESERVING.

But honestly. I am use to being alone. If that is not obvious by all the comments I've made from these past. Few months, I've had no talks with anyone

Emily hates me and ive talked more with her in one mini conversation. Ain't that great.

Its Taylor Rachel, people who ha e used and demeaned me only I am sick of.

And wow. This girl... you try to do that shit? You are a conceited bitch. I know I said I wouldn't blog thus. But really Mayu, try to get me to have you as my first new friend with you, in a secret mean girls clique? That's such a bitch move. Sickening

No comments: