Sunday, April 24, 2011

Its kinda funny. Here's Laura, this girl I have never quite fallen out of like with, and is probably the perfect person for me...yet I know I am the worst for her. And despite all my pessimistic beliefs I still keep falling for her... irony is grand. Yet I know on probably 30 to 1 odds she is not into me and we wouldnever work, yet here I am wishing vainly for it. What kinda moron am I? The best part is how stupid I am about his. Even if I wanted to I am too scared to try because I don't want to hurt her if I fall prey to same damn demons...and I don't wanna hurt myself.


Oops. I was trying to hide details. Oh well I am sick of this. Its my damn blog and I've never been good at lying or hiding my feelings.


Also, you k ow something truly scary...seeing someones pride broke. Dad was upset a few days ago over a fuck up at promo...he was almost in tears...hell he had been crying. Seeing him that broke...God I am freaked b it. I never saw that before...

And fuck hiding shit. Public again. None of you have to read this. So fuck off if offended.

No comments: