Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ah shit. Damnit.

Okay, not cursing about a bad day or week, but i forgot all teh stuff i was gonna write xD

Lets see, me and laura are back to normal. Mainly like befroe we where dating. Heh, flirting, messing around, joking, being all buddy buddy. Adn she has not flat out rejected me, maybe i have a chance, but i should give up.

But hell. What do i know. Right now, at this moment, and for probably at least a month or so i will want laura. Maybe it will fade, and i will move on to other girls. If i realize it is a pointless endeavor I will try to move on, but i don't want to ask anyone out while i still like laura and i know it would feel like i was trapped with someone i did not want, and where i would sacrifice their joy for a way to tyr nad get to laura. No way. I am not that cruel >.< But truth be told, to myself, to others, to Youz (Mudkips), Chewy, Jade, Journal, Lego T-rex, top of pop can, mepty root beer (*shot* FINE I WILL STOP >.<) I dunno where i am going. I dunno what i feel for. Or how i think. Hell, before Laura and Jess, barely a year ago i thought that relationships where pointless, then eventually thought i was in love, now i dunno what i think. So yeh, i guess i am trying to say....I should create a poly-dating cult and everyone should join it. Unless your an uggo, or a dude. Or a trans.

but who knows. Right now i am happy. Single. Life seems good. Pizza party on thursday, and soon spring break.

And i find this being able to just bve a flirtasious devauniare playboy interesting and fun. I can make perverted jokes and ideals, and make suggestions about messing around with no issues of guilt or attachment. I usually can only do that to guys...since doing it to them pisses them off and is never serious, but always funny.

Oh, and I am now trying ot make ben a pimp like i do mike. And asking everyone "Will you date him. Marry him?" etc. xD

Uhm. Uhm. Uhm. Damnit. I dunno. did i forget anything, at all....Dunno. and wow. These journals use to be almost like a chore, or a way to discipline. And htye also use to be a way to beat myself up. Or try to sleuathily tell a message to others, or get them to do things...but now frankly, I don't care who reads them, i know people will. but it is more to myself. Sweet.

And i would like to say. Thank you Aki, the hot red-head of 5D, for you are the reason i get damn good plants. And you are hot. and a red-head. Red heads are hawt xD

No comments: