Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hmm, what to do.

God. I have been so sure of everything in life. Nowadays. I dunno. Haha.

And ya know. I got dumped by myself. That is pathetic. Ha. Maybe i will just og back to my old line of thinking where if anyone asked for me to go out. I would, since it would not negativily affect me. And could only help. Except, this time i will change it to a date. I will stick to if anyone asks, i will try a date with them, if all goes well, i will go out. But it seems kinda mean ot do this...If i can't sum up feelings for someone, or if i ended up losing feelings, it would be like using them.

Maybe i should ask them out. Just take the risk, they will probably say no...what to do. What to do...

I will say yes.

What? REally. You mean...you will go out with myself!

I will.

Oh my god, everyone, I am going out with myself again! *hugs myself*