Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Ugh, i feel really bad.

My body feel likes shit. My mind went worse from a nap. I hate that i was dumped. I hate that is was because i made one stupid mistake and was confused. Especially since the one thing i never mentioned was during that time i felt the same for scott as i did for Emily.... I hate that this happens to me. I know i am not the only victim, and i am not special or anything. But damnit why is it that everything ends when i feel like it is perffect... Scrrew this world. Hopefully it turns out good somehow. Or this love for Laura fades....I hope i get over it all. I hope this world ends and i fade away....

And i want too apologize, then ask her to try once more, know if she really does not care at all... I want to take the risk, and let it go through, tell her i am sorry, and that if she likes me at all to try once more. But screw it, JD is right, but i don't have the guts. To hell with life. I will breate and regain sanity. Maybe play hooky tommorow...

Oh and i love the irony. I was working on discipline mostly for Laura. Then i got dumped xD Oh well. I will work for myself. Cause i barely feel for any of my friends now. I feel detached, but i am happy again. So, Ho world, Ho.

No comments: