Monday, March 23, 2009

*whistles*

Im'a im'a im'a alright.

Today is good. Lets see, me and Laura are getting along well, no akwardness, still can't stop falling head over heels at her. And even if i know i shouldn't, or should do something else, i end up getting influenced by her against my will. Oh well, that effect is dieing. Still can't get hugs, which is a tad annoying, since before we started dating she always hugged me, and texted, now she does not. Damn. Oh well.

And Lets see. Uhm. Read almost 100 pages of Atlas shrugged...and if you have seen how small the print is, you know that is like a whole twilight novel xD Except with good writing and plot. And it is getting excellent. And i believe The third student, the man who created the motor, anmd the first man to have quit the factory are all John Galt. (Just saying this so i can remember)

Uhm. MAranda looked really pretty with her brown hair for Dorothy. xD Uhm, She and Mike are now engaged (sorry girls, he is taken). And lets see.

Uhm. Kim and i now have our own little jokes xD She makes ufn of my bad memory i talked about by asking me when my birthday is, since i said i would forget that at times to be funny. And i will probably make fun of her cause she said "Are you one of those people who hear sounds?" meaning to say colors xD

Regina and me are getting along. Talking more.

Lets see. What else...man i need to write in school mroe xD Uhm Got a bad grade on essay, putting me to a 77 in english, shit. I got a 49/57 in spanish...and in MAth, on the test i thought i sucked on, i got a 120% and got a 24. You can figure out what it is out of xD

I know there was more. Damnit. Uhm. OH! In bio we got cookies. I now sit near Taryn, adn Luke, and I am by the fishes!!!!! FISHIES FTW!!!

Hrm. Uhm. Oh, in social studies we where making a table about imperialism, i got None. None. I was so lonely xD

Hmm. Watching mikes dogs next week...

DB movie coming out soon. Gonna go see it fro the lulz

Also i am kinda liking the fact that now, i cna just flirt with other people with no repercussions. Hell, Neither Laura or Jess really would have cared, but with them i felt to guilty and attached to do that much xD Figures, the fun stuff my conscious decides to do its job xD

Oh,a nd as a parting note. I will give you all a funny little anecdote( FUNNY WORD FTW):

Okay, so i was at target yesterday, adn wanted to escape tryng on shoes/ steal a pack/ needed to pee and i was texting -i believe Michelle- and i was headed to the bathroom, now texting had me distracted, but i also noticed this hawt girl (Perv much, yes.) and so i went left. Except as i opened the door i realized that was the girls restroom, so i got a good embaressment, she had a good laugh, which got me laughing. Then i went to do my theft/buisiness. I really should have flirted a little, for the fun. Plus, who knows, I somehow got laura, and other peoples seem to have a crush, and i seem to be good with people, it could have been a little fun xD

No comments: