Saturday, March 28, 2009

god. Damn it.

Well, had a dream, and sadly it was too good. Me and laura ended up together again somehow. Awesome dream...But sadly it was one of those oh-too-realistic ones. And i can't bring her out of my mind.

And this just makes me more pissed at myself. What happened to me. Where did the control over feelings go... I use to have such control. Now i have no control, and let myself fall in love when i knew it would not last. I let myself think she cared when she probably did not. I let myself believe in the far fetched fantasy only to get hurt. I am an idiot... And even now i still can't get over her. When Clint asked her on a date (Though not really serious) I felt jelous, angered, and possesive. God damnit. I hate this...why can't i get over this....why did this one dream have to undo all the progress i made to getting over her...

Life has this game going against me. It has advantages in field, deck, and hand. Damnit...This is annoying as fuck.

No comments: