Thursday, March 19, 2009

Same old same old.

Go to school. Have fun with friends. TRy to rationalize laura's every move as wanting me back. Kick myself mentally for that. Start rationalizing her every move as hating me. Ignore it. MEss around with everyone. Get bored. Have fun again. Talk to random people. Come home. Get a twenty minute depression, get happy as hell again.

Yeh. The usual xD

Oh and it was hilarious. Me and Charlie where using tangrams in Math, and he was working on the Right triangle. I decided to do rectangle for laughs since i knew how. After i made a square with small pieces I realized how to make Trapazoid and parralelagrram. I showed him and he said "Nice, now make the right triangle *sarcasm*" I then looked, and my mind within about a second saw the shape, moved one triangle, and made the Right triangle. He got pissed, then we laughed. It was so funny. God. fun times.

So yeh. Nothing new really. I ma still happy. Still trying to give up on Laura. Getting really good in Dissidia. Have Zidane fully leveled....So yeh...Uhmm.....The Game...

No comments: