Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Haha, feel good still, yet feel crap.

Mentally i feel great. Joyful and Such. Bioshock 2 was annoucned. Games and books are becoming entertaining again. I am good.

Though Physically I feel a bit crappy. Constantly all the time for about a week or so i have been feeling pained in my stomach...no sick. Like i wanted to vomit. Odd/

And Lets see, only notable thing i can think of is Brooke asked about me nad Laura dating. We told her we weren't. Josh commented about me wanting her bakc, and i denied it. Not out of truthfullness, but to save face, and because i have given up. I just can't take it. No use bothering. I wish she was not being as physical, or theft oriented as she has been...actually, i love it. But i am rebuking it, because i know she most likely has no feelings. So i amm killing mine, I won't be an unrequited love.

Oh. And on brighter news, I got a mini hair braid stuck in my hair xDDD It was funny.

And i think me and Regina are becoming friends of sorts...I don't know. I have just become more open recently. Kim, Laura Sooy, Regina, I am talking ot them a bit, and joking. I catch Kim nad Regina Smiling at me a lot...Regina looks at me and smiles for no reason lots of the time...crush? Doubt it. Who knows.

No comments: