Saturday, March 21, 2009

So bored.

Meh. Dunno why. Just gonna make a small blog for my boredom.

So i won't be on much the next week or so. Still not allowed on much. Not to entertained with interwebz. And i am getting back into games. Wanna beat all my FF games. Re-beat bioshock.

And ha. Stupid emotions you always go and die or change. Figures. I can't understand others emotions. Can't understand my own. And it brings pain to all the people i know, I once again wish they would all die, my emotions that is. Sorry for pain folks.

Oh oh oh. Also, Platinum is tommorow...so yeh....i will be really distracted fro a while. And soon is dresden 11....and Fragile eternity...Sweeeeeeeeeeet.

Hmm. And I relized yesterday, I just wanted lust, pure lust. No feelings. Nothing. Which kinda annoys me. I thought that after this kinda thing i would just shrug it off. Move on. Guess it comes back to that line "You don't know what you got till its gone." I guess i never realized how much i cared for laura. How deep i had fallen.

...I wish she would just one day tell me there is no chance. I will never get her back. Move on. Then i could kill feelings easily with no hope of getting her back. God. Screw you life. Heh.

I wish i did not have such an obsessive personality where the more i like something the harder it is to change... Screw you life.

Heh. Oh well. Dems da breaks. I am gonna roll with the punches....I hope....I wish i did not harm myself and others so much. Self sabotage FTL....

No comments: