Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ha not much to report. I dun think.

Lets see, i did the usual crap. Enjoying life around the time. Need to do an essay. And i am giving up more and more on Laura. But i am still liking my being single... Ha, i kinda wish i could just date anyone and anybody with no having to be connected and stuck to them. Ha. I think no matter who i like or who likes me, i will stay single for a while, at least two weeks. And if i finally give up on Laura i know i could get like 3 eights, maybe more (I should go after ben XDDDDDDDD)and maybe one or two people in the high school. But if i do go after any eighthys i want to wait a few more weeks, until i can see them more often, causei know i could not keep feelings and steady faithfulness in different school in such. I am not that strong of a will.

But i can't wait for this break, a good time to mess around, hang with friends, though Laura, Scotty and others will be gone. though at least this will help me to get over laura.

Oh and i drew Pac-man stage in spanish. It is badass.

And uhm, pizza party tommorow.

No comments: