Friday, March 27, 2009

okay okya okay....

Wait a second. WHAT THE FUCK! Okay DGM... So allen just was injured by the Crass Clown.... So i am gonna go and Guess that was cause he is now a noah. Then he went and looked strange, and like messed with the level four, so the 14ths memories emerged. Then he and kanda fucking mutilated it, and he then made a snide remark at kanda, perfectly fine....God...NEXT CHAPTER NOW!

And today was nromal...Mrs. Bills actually likes my essay.

Laura has been increasingly physical, just pushing up against me, and stuff like that.

Oh, there was a battle of the bands i skipped. Went to study hall, hung with jessica lucas, Racheal, Sarah, Chase, Hain, and Mike. Fun.

Uhm. I beat eterna, so my team obeys me...and there was a hax nightslashing skuntank...

Uhm. BREAK! If anyone has any ideas for anything to do during break, tell me. And if ya wanna have a fun time i am in *wink wink* xD

No comments: