Friday, March 13, 2009

Ah, this strange feeling

I finally have figured out what this strange feeling of content is, and now i believe i know. Pure apathy. I realize i no longer care one shit about people. My hatred of the world has become complete. I have no urge to talk to friends, since they are to me just people, i really don't care to much. And i no longer find anyone attractive, romantically or sexually. I find that i am alone, and love this feeling. I can only even find a small glimpse of friendliness and openness to Bren, Scott, Mike, and Tay, and that is only cause i have known all of them upwards of three years or so. But even then the only one am easily goofing around with and feeling like a person is Bren....Guess i am closer to him than i realized before.

And i am getting closer to Tay, since we both got dumped nad had our phones taken away this week. Oh well. Irony is a bitch.

Meh. I still feel a bit angered at how shitfilled this month became when it was to be my good month. It sucks. But this aloneness, this solitude....it brings me contentness.

I hope no one breaks me out of it. I do so love it.

No comments: