Thursday, March 12, 2009

Well, back to normalacy.

Ha, i feel great. Dissidia be my shining savior. I have Gotten back to where i was. Zidane is almost perfect. And I am actually getting really good at it.

I am no longer depressed about being dumped. Miffed maybe...wow, i need to be hit for using that *Shot* DAMNIT V2 I WAS KIDDING >.<. I have feelings, but am going to not act on them. Noooooow, i can't gaurentee i won't do usual perverse innuendo, or such like that, but hey, that is me. And i will probably compliment, but i do that with all friends. Oh well. I still need to let feelings go, and give up on the dream that we will reconcile, and get back together better than ever like last time. But that will dissapear in time.

And all with everyone seems well. Joking around and messing around with everyone. Fun fun.

Uhm. Uhm. I am almost caught up in school. And i have nothing else to add....except yay being bored and free to do damn well anything for an hour.

Oh and for some reason Masturbation broked for me. It just does not feel as good or happen when it should. That fails.

Oh and On dissidia I have almost mastered an infinite with Zidane. Yay!

No comments: