Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Explanation to live a day or three

This blog, nah, my whole life. It is no longer mine. At all. And this blog damn straight needs to be mine. And i am sorry...But i cant do that with all you reading it. It becomes a bit like the sherlock holmes quote, "Never make a theory without the facts, inevitably you begin to force the facts to suit the theory rather than the other way around." I need to force the theory (others) to support the fact of this blog (Mineness). And when i let everyone read this no longer is it a message to me, a recollection and story to me, a symbol to me...it is for you.

So tomorrow it is going private for a while.

And today...well. One bit sucked. But dammit. I am not letting pain control me. You know, I finally am identifying myself, I am letting my "Maro" become more populous. And you know, if that is how life is, i gotta move on and respect everythin. I mean, I've hung out with friends, I am going to Mr. S for tourney saturday with my great friends, I got iron man 2, I am falling in love with the world again, reconnecting with my younger cousin...Hell I iwll be dammed if i let life get me down. I am finally doing better. Dammit i need to remember that one thing. Hope. Even if everything seems bad, never give up hope, dear god i never can.

And I need to remember the one thing i seem to be forgetting, the ideal i based so much off of and shrugged off when Tay reminded me of it...Carpe Diem. Seize the Day. This damn thing is too short to give up on. I will live through this.

But yeah, sorry on the fact this is going private. I need to reclaim this. It wont be too long.

1 comment:

Zoidmania said...

in my perspective...it is carpe noctem - seize the night.