Friday, September 17, 2010

Okay. I am really pissed about some thing, seems like past keeps biting me. Seems like short end, like i was just a thing that everyone is, was, and will be ashamed of, pissed about things, yada yada. But that is complexs talking.


Today was...is...Great. xD Me and laura and Ria had a ton of fun once i got outta my funk. And over all everything was entertaining. And people are gonna yugioh with me. Though may just be me and paco and casey. But still.

And Yah....I lied on the privating. Another one of the common old things-said-in-rage. And to everyone, even if we are talking a lot nowadays...Just know i lied when i said i was giving up...I just cant. I still want to stay friends. I really dont care if oh we are not as close as once, we aren't dating, we are not bromancing, not in same state, etc, etc, etc. I rather have friendship than all that.

So yeah...Laura you are pretty with a moustache.

No comments: