Friday, September 17, 2010

screw it

I quit. You guys obviously don't wanna be friends or associate with me, i am obviously nothing but a bother, a monster, some horrible thing only causing you pain, so fine. You all don't want me, i will leave you alone, you obviously want that...

I quit with writing. I am nothing but cliched and bad at it. I just am done trying to do something i cant and be something i am not...

I quit trying to distance myself from Tay, forgive and forget, move on with life, all that.

I quit letting this awkwardness prevent me from even just speaking to people like Anna, it is preventing me from getting more friends adn being better friends with people i know.

I quit. Plain and simple.


Also goin to Laura's and then the Greene today to break social norms and all that. Shall be fun. Then first official meeting of Team Sex Bob-Ombs. Hell yeah.

And also, this is going private within a week or two. For anyone who gives enough of a damn to want to read this pile of crap, comment your email.

3 comments:

The Magi Jeremy Ziriam McKeever said...

ziriam.zekot@gmail.com

Alex said...

kitties2club@aim.com
:/
cmon Brandon. Don't give up on everyone because of q group of people...there are people who care...

Whitney W. said...

shadowedelegy@aim.com