Thursday, September 2, 2010

Woah, good day 0.o

Okay, lets try to recap. Cant forget.

Lets see, Math was fun. Though this new girl (Or newly met, not sure) girl Anna stole Lee when i wanted him as a partner. But we all where talking, and i realized she is also in my AP lit, she is cool so far. Definitely wanna know her better. I mean, i said "Gah, chase, what is the word?" And she yelled "The bird!" which won me over instantly. And both Laura and Lee like her (maybe others i know too, not ignoring anyone else who does, ive only seen those two talk to her xD) so she cant be too bad.

Then Mr Schultz saw my thundercat shirt, told me it was awesome, and proceeded to talk about it for a good 5-10 minutes. Epic teacher.

Then mentor was fire drill and lit club meeting. It looks good. Though really pissed about some of the people who are there...

Not gonna name any names.

FUCKING ZACK JORDAN

Nope. Not naming any at all. At. All.

Oh, something I forgot. I realized with Anna that for some reason recently with people i have been...trying harder? Trying to reach out more? I am less sullen and spiteful to people i dont know. And those i am developing an interest in (Not romantically) I've started actually introducing myself and offering my hand. And with me...well that is huge. I never really introduce or learn names, let alone try to (I get all awkward and shy...). Hell, sometimes i have trouble even after ages of talking to people. so i dunno, just realizing i have been doing that, kinda interesting to me.

Lunch was me obsessing with an infernal program. Think i got it though.

Socio we just talked like whole time xD

Spanish was Amanda and Mason making fun of Jeff Maler over half the class, it was hilarious.

7th was messing with Miguel, and readin beowulf amongst other stuff. Not too bad.

Uhm, benny and kasha feelin sick D:

Uhm. New format <3

Oh. Yeah, we got Uverse and such here, so internet was down, hence no blog yesterday. I had pen and papered one. But that was just a sulky thing. Too lazy to post.

Hrm. Came up with a cool idea for little Sosun stories.

And yeah. That is all...

Oh. Lee, if you read, remember master ball D:< Also we need to hang out like saturday or sunday or friday.

No comments: