Thursday, September 16, 2010

Holy inferiority complex batman

Eh. Just in a day where i really cant feel good. Trying to not be too depressive or anything, not going well. But not doing things i will regret. Or trying to stay depressed. Trying to cheer up...

But this pain in back that causes me to cringe and gasp in pain every breathe is not helping...

And the fact that i am getting more certain that i just annoy half the people i text is not either...

And realizing that i hate every bit of my writing, am bad at it, and just starting to despise trying only to fail at it is a good bit annoying too...

And guess, what, the thing that could potentially be the highlight of my life for now? Starting a yugioh team with friends and leading it. Yeah. Let my patheticness wow you all. I have a yugioh team as the only decent things i have done in ages and possibly the only thing i really have...

And yeah, guys, it is totally Team Sex Bob-Ombs. 59/60 on it. Fuck yeah.

No comments: