Thursday, September 23, 2010

I need to somehow always carry around Gurren Music

Seriously, i never can truly be upset with that. <3 Gurren Music.

Lets see, stuff seems to be goin to hell again. Oh well I guess, I am trying to hard, Lee is probably right. I will ease down, lessen everything, maybe time will work its magic...I hope it does.

I BEAT VINCENT ON A MATH QUIZ!!! Yeah, i know, he is like 3 years younger and all that...but damn beating that evil smart kid is a fun accomplishment. Got a few Jolly Ranchers too <3 and it worked out, i wanted grape, lee had grape, he wanted watermelon, i had watermelon.

Pierre is utterly amusing, and somehow maria's. Too bad woman, you lost him i claimed him >.> I love him so >.>

Uhm, FF14 being a bitch about being downloaded. Will figure that out xD

Listening to Libera me from hell.

Hrm. Really wierd on homecoming...I actually kinda want to go, look forward to it, and want to enjoy dressing up and all that. But i just...I have a feeling it is gonna really hurt, i will get awkward and feel stupid dressed up, etc., but i dont want that to happen...

Uhm, got cool little book with FF14.

Liked super hero day, too many super men, and batman, though i love batman. And not enough marvel. God blessed it is like there are only 2 heros. Loved kelly's Link, and adored the scrubs cast. Didnt see the captain america though D:

uhm. made a blog for storys and stuff when i decide to write my shitty stuff.

Hrm. I dunno. But for once i am kinda glad. I just wanna go with this, see how it fares.

And yes, part two of mah RP has opened <3 And tis all comin back to life <3

No comments: